About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dinner And A Movie


It's always nice to see Friday roll around. We had a pretty good week. I decided to take it easy Friday. Usually I use Friday to take care of things like house cleaning or shopping. Instead this week I decided to goof off. I started the day by taking Matt to school. We stopped by AJ's and grabbed a biscuit for breakfast. After that I spent a couple hours with a good friend over a couple cups of coffee. I even took a nap Friday. I almost feel guilty for not being more productive. I picked Matt and William up after school and surprised them with an early birthday treat for Matt. We left school and took in the 4:00 opening of Angels and Demons. Matt read the book several years ago and was very interested in seeing the movie. Movie and dinner with a couple of knuckle heads!

Matt had two FFA dinners to attend this week. As you can see by the attached picture, we had a pretty good time at the one we were all able to attend on Thursday night.

One more week and Abby is off to camp for the summer and Matt is out of school for the summer. It's hard to believe that the school year is already over.

Wish I got a summer off!

No comments:

Post a Comment