About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trout Fishing Part 1

I dont have time for a posting but couldn't wait to put up some pictures from our fishing trip.  We just got back in and I need to get a number of things completed this afternoon.  Since we now have high speed internet instead of kinda high speed satellite internet I can post pictures without it taking an hour.

Whats a fishing trip without a little Black Jack!


No comments:

Post a Comment