About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paroled

Well we have our first detention behind us.  The little law-breaker stayed after school Tuesday to pay his penance.  When he got home he told me that it was not as bad as he thought it was going to be.  He did his time without incident and hopefully he will not graduate to something more devious than being late due to breakfast with dad.  The picture that I’ve attached is his detention slip that he threw on my desk when he got home.  Just in case you cant make out what he wrote on the note with a marker before he gave it to me, its says “Some things are worth the trouble”.  I agree in more ways than most human beings will ever know…



and if I could have figured out how to rotate the stupid picture, I would have…

No comments:

Post a Comment