About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Scented Soap?


Yeah! Matt is home and so is Abby! Both at the same time! I don't think that I have every been happier to see both of them. I have missed them very much this week and am thrilled to have them home. However (there always seems to be a however in my writing) Matt's feet are stinking something fierce. I have touched on this subject in the past and until now I have not been real sure how to handle the stink coming from his shoes. I had a brain fart today. I put his crocks in the sink and got out the anti bacterial soap. I figured that should help. Then I looked at the dishwasher... Yeah, the dishwasher. I gathered up all his washable shoes. His crocks, his Choacos and his flip flops. Got mine too. I stuck them all in the dishwasher and turned that sucker on. I even used the pot-scrubber mode. I think that is going to do the trick. I am not scrubbing shoes any more and I'm not going to smell his shoes anymore. I wonder if anyone sells scented dishwasher soap! I wonder what else I can stick in the dishwasher! This could open up a whole new world of housekeeping for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment