About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Break Day 1



Day one of fall break was a long day. So no deep and thought provoking discussion tonight. I am too tired and ready to put my feet up.

Me, Matt and his buddy William spent the day in Atlanta. We did the World of Coke, The Atlanta Aquarium and took this picture just outside the CNN complex.

It was a good "guy" day. The boys are a lot of fun and they constantly see humor and fun in everything.

We have another big day tomorrow at the Georgia National Fai

No comments:

Post a Comment