About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Break Day 3 & 4





Not much to say about yesterday... I spent most of the day doing house work and shopping. Had dinner (Chinese) with the kids and me and Matt took in a movie. We saw couples retreat with Vince Vaughn. We love VV.

Today is for me. I am skipping church and I am going to do what I want today. I am not doing housework or hanging out with Matt or shopping or anything else like that. I am going out and spend the day in my shop. What I used to tell Lisa was "I'm gong to make some saw dust".

I have the used cabinets cut up how I want them and I am ready to get the repainted. I have to sand down the last of the drywall and paint it and install the last of the lights. I have a lot I want to get done and only a limited time to do it.

We have some of our favorite folks coming for pizza and board games tonight so I have to quit working at a decent hour and get cleaned up. So, I going to stop burning daylight and get out in the shop.

Maybe I will make this a double post day and put something on here later tonight if I am not too tired.

Oh and the attached picture... Thats from the world of coke, Matt claims that the tee-shirts were supposed to smell like the soda. I'm not so sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment