About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On the fly


My first post is from Matt's guitar practice on my phone. Kind of hard for me to believe since only a year or so ago I would hardly use a cell phone. When Lisa died I was forced to become organized and keep up with three calendars, three different schedules and all the different activities. I got the i-phone and a mac for the house. What a difference! This was the first thing I had to learn to do, schedule everyone and everything. I know it doesn't sound like much. However, when your used to just showing up and being told where and when to be it's a big deal. Lisa was an over achiever and could do more in an hour than most folks get done in a day. This was my very first challenge in living without Lisa, getting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment