About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Beach Birthday



While we were at the beach my brother brought his family to visit us and pick up Matt. Included in his family are the twins, Gabby & Ally, seen here. It was their birthday. So this bonus post is for them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment