About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gone to LA



Yes, we are fine!!

I have had a very busy schedule for the last week and left for my parents in a mad dash out the door this past Thursday. Since I don't have a lap top (I keep saying that I am going to remedy that) and really did not want to use dads computer, I have been out of touch for several days now. We can not even get a cell signal at their place. I don't have much time to write as I have much to do. Animals to feed, laundry to do and everything needs watering. It is so dry! I now feel awful about complaining about all the rain we had this spring.

We had a good trip to the folks. My only issue is the picture you see of my co-pilot. Asleep in the back seat most of the way home. When he was not sleeping he had his ears plugged with the I-Pod. Well, so be it, like I have said in the past things have changed and my co-pilot cares not to hold my hand as we speed down the interstate. The silence, if you can call Matt snoring and tooting in the back seat silence, gave me a lot of time to think about some things. I have many things that I would like write about but my time is limited.

I plan to do some writing as soon as time permits. Maybe in the morning before church I can pound out a decent post. This for now is just to let everyone know, yes we are fine

No comments:

Post a Comment