About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

16 Already



We are always busy during the week. I don’t have much time to write and that is probably good in that you would almost certainly get bored with my mundane schedule recaps. This week is going pretty much like it should. To school, to work till the weekend rolls around. Not much on the schedule this week. We do have the annual FFA banquet Thursday night. Matt, William and the rest of the boys are looking forward to that. That’s pretty much it for this week.

Matt has big plans for his birthday party. He is planning on having about six or seven boys over for a spend the night. The plan thus far is to basically camp out in the barn loft. They are going to hook up the X-Box to a projector and project the X-Box games onto a sheet hung from the loft ceiling. Matt has told me that he and William have an idea to build a “super sick” recliner out of hay bales. They have even got plans to haul an ice chest and drinks up into the loft along with plenty of junk food. I got news for him, I’m not serving cake in the loft!!

Anyhow, the week should rock on without incident. Now I just need to figure out what to get this boy for his 16th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment