About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Party Update


The party is underway. They have drank energy drinks and sodas. They have ate chips, snack cakes and pizza. Cake and ice cream has been served. Now they are all down near the barn. Get this, they are taking turns holding a stick over their heads and spinning in a circle 15 to 20 times. Then they drop the stick and see how many times they can jump over it before they fall down. With all the crap they have eaten, I am waiting to see who pukes first. It is good to hear Matt laughing uncontrollably. What I really like is that he is a good kid who has good kids for friends. I know most of these boys. Some of them I even coached in pee-wee football years ago. It amazing to see how much they grow in a year. Not just in size but in how they carry themselves also. They are turning from boys to young men right before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment