About Me

My photo
Watkinsville, Georgia, United States
We lost my beautiful wife of 20 years on 9/12/07. Lisa was my world she was my everything and now she is gone. We are learning to live without Lisa now. I say we because I am not alone. My children are stuck in this mess with me. These are my notes, my vent, my way of letting you all know that we are doing well (some days). This is for myself, my friends and my family that want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. Along the way I hope this might also help someone else who has been dealt a similar hand.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Moving On


Yeah I am still stuck in a dreadful mood this morning. However, I am going to make a real effort to get up and be productive. I am going to get off my pity pot and move on. I have to remember it's not about me. It's about the kids and I have to get moving in a positive direction for their sake. I have found that my mood these days effects them more than it ever has. I have to remember that they probably worry about me just as much as I worry about them. They don't need the burden of worrying about dad. So thats my motivation and my smack in the face.

Matt is not feeling well. He has been sneezing and coughing for the last day or so. I think it is moving into his chest and he is feeling miserable. I am going to let him sleep in. Abby is up and she is going to attend church with me. I am hoping that this will be the start of a good day and hopefully a great week. It is the last week of school for Matt and he is excited about his party Friday night. Hopefully he will be feeling a lot better by then.

Abby will have a busy week since she leaves for camp next weekend. I will miss her and her goofy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment